View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 04:27 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Beautiful

Either make amends or start packing.

That's what I told AH after F'ing counseling yesterday. In a nutshell, AH is defending his disrespectful behavior towards me two weeks ago to the therapist. The therapist told him that his behavior was inappropriate. Did that stop AH? NO. He just kept going. The therapist finally looks at me and says, "Don't settle. I mean that, Beautiful. Don't EVER settle." I said, "Don't worry. I won't." He said that sometimes people are better off divorced. He said that it was AH job to listen to my needs and fulfill them. The small things he's done were outweighed by the disrespect, then demeaning, then defending the disrespect/demeaning.

F'ing a$$hole.

Therapist now recommends a 5 day intensive marriage encounter versus a long once a week drawn out affair. I don't want to go. If AH isn't in our marriage now, I can't begin to think that we have "Marital" issues to solve. We have property/custody issues to solve.

At any rate, I have told AH that I will make my decision in 30 days. During that time, he is to arrange for 2 dates and make amends for his behavior two weeks ago. I need to see POSTIVE movement on his part. No action is also an answer.

I guess I just need to be held up today. It'll be a hard one.