Old 09-17-2015, 06:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
missylou

I believe I have a work bully on my hands.

Due to a situation at work where I got mad at somebody over something I thought was inappropriate at work, I now have this woman constantly giving me dirty looks, she has to walk by my desk to get to hers, she turns around whenever I say something, she makes constant sly comments to other co-workers, of which, I feel are intended toward me. This has been going on for about 6 weeks now. I have tried to talk work with her but she is not having it. It actually feels like she is bullying me(I was bullied as a child), so this is not comfortable for me at all. I am having trouble concentrating, anxiety, not eating & the runs(sorry). I started seeing a counselor 2 weeks ago as well as an antidepressant, the doctor would not let me have any anti-anxiety medicine. I am trying to put on the air that it doesn't bother me, but on the inside I am miserable. I am in my early 60's, I don't feel I should be dealing with this stuff, I have thought of quitting but I make $32 an hour with benefits! My understanding is she was like this before. Thanks for reading, help!