View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 06:40 PM
  # 252 (permalink)  
Clownbaby

Cleaned out my pantry today...no. That doesn't imply that I ate everything. I actually threw out a lot of junk from years past. Found some chai pear bourbon butter I made and canned a few years back. I used pears from the tree in my back yard. And some pretty cheap bourbon...probably old grandad...? I cooked that stuff down quite a bit so the booze should've cooked out, but I was still very timid about tasting it to make sure it kept well over the years.... Still not sure if I should actually eat much of it....I have been fairly craving free...not even tempted to go down the booze isle at the grocery. Not willing to taste-test the new beers on draft to describe them to curious customers at work....I'm just like, " here's a sample...you tell me..." It's kinda annoying, but better than feeling like garbage. I would like to say my moods are better but I think I'm getting acquainted with my inner grump that I've been drowning for a decade. I have been a lot less social and more productive with my time. Just checking in. I like to see how everyone's doing... Hang in there team August!