View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 02:35 AM
  # 206 (permalink)  
lovehoops

Hi all,

Yes Troy, I am ok. Thanks for asking!!! I am a pretty emotional person so I always love a good cry. Makes me feel better in the long run. Sorry to hear you are lonely but glad you are still here and posting!!! We miss you when you are not around...

Calliope, gjess and Sadie....I too, was a bottle hider. I have them hidden in places all over my house. My husband and family always watched any alcohol we have in the house. Which is rarely any. Well actually more now that 2of my kids are of drinking age. My husband and son will have a beer or 2while watching a ball game. Then it sits in the fridge in the garage til next weekend. I will never touch their stuff bc I know they would be counting.. Sick thoughts. I only drink at home when I can sneak it. I originally got sober 10 years ago and stayed sober for like 6. The times I have relapsed are always home alone. It starts off with a few one day then eventually takes over. Then I get really drunk, my family figures it out, I feel terrible that I let them down AGAIN and the whole thing starts over. Anyone I go out with knows that I don't drink. Crazy how we think!!!!

Anyway....off to another work day. Glad to see everyone seems okay. Have a great Wednesday xo