View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 07:09 PM
  # 414 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

it's so sad to see the brain or body have problems, like itchys' fil. My husbands uncle has altzeimers and is now in a home, his wife is in her 90's and couldn't take care of him.

We seem to be seeing a lot of altzeimers and dementia about these days. I wonder what causes it? The brain is such a oowerful thing that we , as humans, don't understand fully. My husbands uncle was a very intelligent man, kept his mind busy, so it doesn't figure how he got this illness. I guess we all wonder how it happens. Perhaps if they find a cause we may get a cure.

I was told yesterday that a work colleague, who moved to another department, so I don't see him daily, is off work sick. He has a brain tumour and waiting for a MRI scan to see if there's anything they can do. He's only in his 30's.

I know it's life and these things happen, but it sometimes makes you wonder. We come all this way through life, ups and downs, and the likes of us have seen many downs, and survived! I'm over thinking this, aren't I.