View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 02:55 AM
  # 488 (permalink)  
determined99

Wow what a fantastic Monday morning gang! Windows open last night and temp in the 50s! Fall is here, and I love it!!! Had the first fire of the season going last night too. Determined is one happy puppy!

Choobie and grateful, great work on thinking through the av visits. I notice that all of us are getting the little whispers, but because we all talk here and express our feelings we are able to logically think it through. Testament to the power of this group and site. Feels wonderful and empowering not to do this alone. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, they resonated with me for sure.

Reading a good book if anyone is searching for one, called Letting go, by David Hawkins. About shifting your mental state to a positive vibration, and attracting that into your life. Got the recommendation from Russell brand on you tube.

Got a tough day in front of me with some negative people I have to present to at work. I let that kind of stuff change my mood too many times before, gonna experiment with a new approach and refuse to shift my attitude despite a room of "Debbie Downers"

"A man who trims himself to suit everybody will soon whittle himself away." Charles Schwab.

Love you guys and have a fabulous day!

Holla!!