View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 02:30 AM
  # 370 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

2:00am & can't sleep...I was bragging how my foot really didn't hurt at all & now it does. Just took 1/2 a hydrocodone & thought I would read here a bit till it kicks in.

Thank you for sharing that Obo....you have come along way from that life....it is a brutal cycle, like a dog chasing its tail. Such a small world to live in. I'm so happy you are living the sober life!

I started a book this week-end that I bought at used book store..."What About the Big Stuff" by Richard Carlson...same Author that wrote "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff"....I'm reading this & thinking God may have had a hand in me picking that book up....insight into dealing with what life throw at us.

Up.....are you gearing up for winter there? I know you said you live in rural area...do you have wood heat? You guys had a brutal winter last year. We have been 105 degrees the last few days & looking forward to cooler temps this week so our tired fire fighters might catch a break on the wildfires....devastating fires now in N. California.

Thank you all for being here & your encouragement...means a lot to me. Happy Monday Peeps