View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 11:50 PM
  # 465 (permalink)  
sobriiestote

Originally Posted by matilda123 View Post
Hi all! Just checking in. Still afternoon here on the west coast of the u.s. Things are going well. My heart still feels a little fluttery from anxiety, but seems to be simmering down. Got an hour and a half in on a project that I've been putting off since it makes me feel anxious. That felt good. My new mantra when I feel anxiety about work now is, what action can you take? Before I would waddle in paralysis (and drown in wine) vs doing something, which always makes me feel better. Lol on the housework. I feel the same way. A few years back my partner and I broke down and got a house cleaner once a week. We both like a clean house, but neither of us live to clean after long days at work. And with two dogs, the place gets messy. It has been a relationship saver
"Waddle in paralysis and drown in wine"

I think that sums up my last 6-12 months, lol!

Day 6 here and feeling great.

Slept like a log last night, 10pm till 7am straight, can't remember the last time that happened!

Looking forward to doing some junk modelling with my 7 year old today, he's a minecraft fan and has started making his own animations from plastic figures (WAY above his age) so I'm going to make him a film set out of cardboard boxes, egg boxes, paint etc... I've always been a very hands on Mum but it'll be so nice to do it without a hangover!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Btw, planning ahead I'm going to drink spicy V8 tomato juice tonight as a treat and have a few pecan nuts, I still want my treats & rewards at the end of the day so need to ensure I have a variety of good stuff in the house : )))