View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 09:07 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Ruby2

It's football season already? Oh.

Just kidding. I listen to the radio news and all I've been hearing is football. Our season hasn't started but it's over already so I probably won't be watching. Can you tell I have complete confidence in our extremely overpriced and under performing quarterback?

MLD, I laughed out loud at organic toys handcrafted by nuns. You'll find something. And your daughter will find, much to her dismay, that her daughter will be reaching for pink princesses despite all her efforts to the contrary. Pickles will become a vegetable because she won't eat anything else green. And frozen chicken strips in the microwave replace lovingly handcrafted gently steamed vegetables and poultry.

Sao, the ride home was long but I'm taking a short day tomorrow to pick up the kids from school.

Maybe this weekend I'll finish fixing my comforter for my bed. It's cool out here.

SW, sounds like you had a good day. You're inspiring me to work out. I have heard that jack Russell terriers are tough. I'm glad no one, human or canine, was injured in the fray.

Time for bed. Ice cream eaten. See y'all later. Yogapants, enjoy the hike. Love NH.