View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 08:04 PM
  # 481 (permalink)  
angd1978

Welcome, fantail!!!! We are glad to have you here!

Well, tomorrow should be my last test for Crohn's or whatever is causing inflammation in my small intestines. I get to fast all night and tomorrow, work all day, then go drink barium and have x-rays of my GI tract! I am sick of not eating! I went into this journey in July trying to quit drinking, get healthy, and lose weight. Now I have lost about 10 lbs in 2 weeks and not because I am trying to do so anymore. All I want to do is feel better. Honestly, drinking has not even crossed my mind... even with all the stress at work. I am battling a major upper respiratory infection too from having a weakened immune system, due to my meds. I would give anything to feel normal again, but all of this is now a constant reminder of why I can't drink. I honestly picture pouring gasoline into my ulcerated intestines when I think about alcohol. No desire what-so-ever to pick up and I hope it stays that way! I have a positive attitude all day at work, so I am sorry if I rant a little on here... it is my only place to be me. I hope everyone is having a great day/night. ((HUGS))