Old 09-09-2015, 08:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rbotlove

So I reached out to him AND IT BLEW UP IN MY FACE

Yeah so I reached out to my ex boyfriend. Everyone I talked to said don't reach out but I guess I wanted to prove them wrong in my head and be hopeful that he's still a good person. Anyways so I was texting him yesterday and he asked if we could be friends and said he was sorry for everything and that he loves me and misses me lots. I thought great I can be sober, focus on myself and keep in contact with him. Oh how I was wrong. I ended up calling him tonight, the phone call was whatever he sounded completely depressed. I told him about my day, he said he is losing the apartment and will be living in a homeless shelter Friday . Anyways I told him I loved him and cared about him. So.... Then I get a text after saying it's too hard that I have to move on with out him and let him go that I'm too good for him. So I called him and i said I want to make it work how I love him so much, how he's the love of my life. He started sting things like "I don't want you to see me like this", "you had your chance if you had only contacted me sooner we could of worked it out" " you abandoned me when I needed you the most". BLAMING ME so now IM SAYING SORRY, I'm begging him to stay. I asked if we could be together later after he got through this and he said a "not if I'm with someone else by then". Like what a ******* joke. Just yesterday he is saying he loves me that he wants me to be friends. Now he wants NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. Anyways.....I'm done. I am done. I'm done with the manipulation, I'm done with the drama, the chaos, the heartbreak, the hurting, the pulling . Now I know someone can he saying one thing and thinking another. Does anyone agree with me that he is just messing with me? Should I even be surprised? I know that I was lying to myself and now I know to follow others advice. I'm just so done, I've given him everything and he just took and took and took until there was nothing left. But..... I'm still sober and even though this hurts like hell and I'm so confused I know this is NOT a drinkable issue. And for that I am grateful.