Old 06-13-2005, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ToriGirl
Recovering from 10 yrs of Weed

Unhappy Marijuana Addiction...and I am Leaving Sober Recovery

Hey everyone !!

Little over a month ago ..I came on here to help me with my Marijuana Addiction. This board has been so great and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone. You all are so special.

It seems that there aren't that many people here with just a marijuana addiction like me...and I know some people need the help because most people think weed is not that dangerous or addictive. But it can screw up your life.

I just hope that there are those who have been following my posts will continue to work on their recovery from pot.

I am moving to a place where there is no internet. Only satellite internet..and when I can afford that..I will be back...

So, once again thanks everyone...you also helped me get away from an alcoholic father in law...seeing how many people who live with alcoholics and try and put up with it...i just think..why don't they just LEAVE....and we are leaving...but it is really hard. We are missing out on an opportunity to have a career with him. He is a business owner. And we will probably be ruining his chance of keeping his business. But I have to think of my family. And being around his unstable lifestyle is not good for us.

Ok...sorry about that tangent

I will miss you all......:nose

Take care and stay sober. It really does feel good to be out from under that dark cloud.

Last edited by ToriGirl; 06-13-2005 at 09:12 PM. Reason: mispelled