View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 08:34 AM
  # 305 (permalink)  
InParticular

I spent at least two hours yesterday fixing the new reporter's stories. BUT, at least she's producing and I really hope she'll catch on cause I don't have time for it PLUS it's not my job to edit her and I'm not getting paid enough to do it. Okay that's enough complaining. It's gonna look great on my resume, that's the main thing. Just keep thinking of that.
Gleefan I appreciated your post where you said you did the right things and that is enough. It really is just the best you can do sometimes. We're all just human at the end of the day. I always try to keep the four agreements in mind, from that book? I think they're, be impeccable with your word, don't take things personally, don't make assumptions, and always do your best. If you can just do those four things, or try to, then you're alright.
Itchy---I was thinking maybe buffalo! Or elk! This guy is a foodie and a chef, I'm pretty excited. We had a great conversation about cooking so are on the same wavelength at least in that regard. I think he wants to play crib with me.....my childhood game that my grandpa and dad always used to play. My grandpa used to cheat....I"m looking forward to this date! A nice feeling. I think this guy is actually a nice guy. I was losing hope.
FBL-I don't know what the situation is but I'm sorry you're dealing with finances. That is really the most stressful thing ever. Money worries are the worst. I hope you can sort it out.
I have to go to the dentist badly.
Way to go Rusty.