View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 10:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
iamunique
suffering is not a requirement

Talking My son is 90 days clean&sober!

Hello good people,
I am so grateful today to share this miracle with the very people who helped me from way back when i first found out that my son was shooting Heroin. Three months ago he hit his bottom. The months previous to that led him up to it. He had passed out several times after injecting the H. He knew he had to stop or die. He told me he prayed for death. I continued to pray for his life. I had to get tough again and refuse to have him over, to visit me, his son, or his little brother (his world), until he got help.3 months ago, He wound up stealing his gf's meds and that was the last straw for her. She told him he had to go. He called me late, I told him Iwould pick him up the next morning and take him to detox, I finished the conversation with "AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABT MESSING WITH ME." His gf told me he was back and forth all night..with he's going and he's not going. She finally said the clincher, "Who do you want to tell your son and your little bro you died from an OD?" to be continued..I am getting tired..love, hugs, gratitude and prayers for all, Unique