View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 02:33 PM
  # 366 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

#Tiki is awesome & hiya Leshar

Hello everyone so good to have you bk Snooz

Today has been non stop with lots of workouts I walked around 4 miles in all today

My neice arrived when I was just cooling down from working out & then I was having a great time with her catching up with her telling me off for not turning up to family get togethers lol

We then went on a walk together with the pooch

I've had a really great I was feeling really depressed yesterday and still a bit blue this morning but my neice has made my day I'm so proud of her an its a privledge il never take for granted again

Around an hour ago we got talking tattoos and she said are you ever going to get one (all my family has tattoos) I said I ever get one itl be Mo Chuisle wrapped round my neck

She said no don't do that I replied it's a thought about tattoo that one day I plan on

It basically translates as 'My pulse' 'My blood My pulse'

My neice gave me a look I said you have never seen million dollar baby ?

She hadnt and I said you have to see that & Gran Torino

When I was telling her about Mo Chuisle I started welling up and said it means my blood my pulse it was a beautiful moment il cherish

So yeah pretty awesome day my body is in pain from working out but that's good I'm stretching not overdoing it and having hot radox soaks to help after

The day was made better with Snoozy being home

Goodnight Julyers