View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 06:59 PM
  # 280 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Hi overs 2.34 am. Must be good evening Sassy? Hehe.

Wolfie, I loved kill bill. Age old film of a mothers love. In the big fight scene in the hall, where the little girl nearly has her. Well, there's some Japanese writing on the wall. Did you know it says 'kill bill'. A bit of humour from Quentin Tarantino!!!

The spiders have started coming in from the cold, I'm being invaded!

Ooh Drake, roasted salsa verde with the tomatillo, sounds delicious!

Hope Labour day was good for everyone. I certainly laboured well on Monday at work!

Wolfie, hope you're feeling better today.

Toots, hi guys!! Lol. What part of Italy is that from? What happened to Signore, Signora and my favourite, Signorina, go on say you're in France and my memory has lapsed!

I was driving through a bridge at work yesterday. I drive through it every day. It has one lane so has traffic control with traffic lights. I acknowledged for the first time that I could see properly. (As good as a 57 year old can!) I used to slow down ridiculously when I drank as I couldn't see the road when the bright changed to dark. If my husband had drove, he drove through normally, but when I drove I felt almost blind! But yesterday, bright sun, to pitch black and my eyes focused as they should. I'm sure this was the effects of the booze in the past, even though I was sober whilst driving!

Hope everyone is ok. Will try to catch up before work later.