View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 02:33 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  
K8Fazz

Hey PeaceHappyness

Hope you are well. Glad your AV has quietened down, it can be a b*tch can't it?

I used to think that I drank through boredom, but it was just the crack that the AV needed to get alcohol back in to my life. I am back to filling my days up with stuff to do, sometimes it is just simply taking my time over things, I used to whizz around the supermarket like a woman possessed! I guess that was just getting everything I needed so that I could get back home and drink. I used to get frustrated at the people who dawdled round the shop, now I am taking my time and even spending time looking at things I have no intention of buying - just to eek out another 10 minutes of time.

I have found exercising is a great way of taking up some time. I have an exercise bike in my place, so regardless of the time of day, I can jump on and spend as little or as long as I have just cycling away whilst I watch the telly or listen to music.

The other thing I am doing is downloading books on to my kindle. I've always been a big reader, but in recent years have been reading for work rather than pleasure, I have gone back to fiction books this week and really enjoying getting in to some great stories.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday PeaceHappyness! Well done on day 7!

K8