View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 02:22 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  
Deleteda

Hi all day 7 now, AV has quieted down this morning so it's great to get a bit of a rest from it harping on. I'm going to really work on filling my time up, I've got too much of it on my hands these days after being very busy for years and I don't do well with it, boredom is lethal to me and my AV just loves it. I'm not working outside the home just now and my child has flown the nest so not a lot to keep me occupied and that has to change. I'm a big exerciser but that just flies out the window when there is drink or hangover going on which then leads to eating too much, feeling lousy and bored therefore a viscous circle. I'm going to try to schedule out things to do including housework errands etc for this week and then try to fill in the extra time with other things. Idle hands and all that = bad news!

The class seems to have gone a wee bit quieter but hopefully they will be more people posting soon.

If you've had a drink , over the weekend and feel bad, don't! Just come right back here and start again. Well that's what I (keep on) doing, one day it will work!

Peace X