View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 10:02 PM
  # 452 (permalink)  
TroyW

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
It's one of the worst alcoholic fallacies that beer is somehow better than other types of alcohol, Troy.

I nearly died on beer - alcohol is alcohol....
Nah, there's definitely a difference. Whiskey makes me crazy, whereas beer just makes me fat.

Thanks everyone for your concern, and I shouldn't have posted what I did. That was stupid of me. All is fine though. Again, I think I subconsciously did it on purpose, as I was getting complacent, and wanted to hold my feet to the fire a little.

Worked too, because I was out the door first thing this morning to visit the temple I had in mind. Unfortunately, they were having some type of community event there. Not sure -- loud speakers, someone giving a speech, market stalls setup in the grounds, etc. Will go back tomorrow and try again.

Went to the gym I want to check out, but it was closed. I think they only open in the afternoons. It's not one of those modern gyms they have in the malls, but more of a dilapidated hole in the wall filled with weights, bags, mats, etc. Depending on the people who frequent there, that's the type of place for me.

Got a haircut, and had sex with my hairdresser though, so I guess going into town wasn't a complete waste. *shrug* Pretty obvious from the beginning, but figured it out after he took 3 times as long with my hair as anyone else does. Really cute, sweet 30 year old guy too. Should really go back, and ask if I can take him to dinner some time.

It's been 20 months since my last relationship ended, and gotta admit, if I have to stay alone much longer I'm going to cut my ear off. Renting an extra apartment in the city that's sitting empty anyway, so would be perfect to use to get to know someone else.

Rented it during one of my whiskey fueled binges, when I thought a for pay boyfriend was a good idea. After I detoxed, realized that was a really stupid idea, but 6 month lease was already signed, so it sits empty. Might as well use the damn thing.