Thread: Im Back!!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 10:19 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sunshinebluesky

Im Back!!!!

well kinda sort of.....on dial up till the cable people finally decide to get out here, and right now i only have a few min left on my lunch hour...i moved, am all settled in, and i absolutely love it. i know for sure i have so missed the support of you people on this site. it has been very up and down for me.
i have totally ignored him even when i pass him, for over two weeks......i did make the HUGE mistake of driving by his house a few times,and every time the new woman is there. which hurts so much, because it seems she is there more in the first three weeks of their relationship than i was for the first few, well probably many months. at lunch if i went over, he always had to check his email, didnt pay a whole lot of attention to me...now he is never on the computer at lunch. it makes me sick.
last nite i finally got to check my email after awhile and there was one on there from him from last thursday, telling me in a couple months i can BUY his tower from his computer from him for 120 bucks!!!!!!! if i want.(hey, even our computer buddy said thats a good deal!)
yeah right.
well i will be back here for sure tonight, i sure did miss you all!!!!!!