View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 05:29 AM
  # 380 (permalink)  
Bellamiaa

Originally Posted by Upwardspiral View Post
Hang in there Angd, my thoughts are with you! I've been waking up feeling like lead lately, all sleepy and sluggish but still rising a good 3 hours earlier than I was when I was drinking. I've been upping my physical exertions lately so that may have something to do with it. I've also been frying my adrenals with way too much caffeine I went mountain biking with a friend yesterday and we ended up spending the whole day together; swimming, eating iced cream, driving around, having dinner at a restaurant that is BYOB only. I barely thought of alcohol at all the whole day, except in the abstract of "hey, I'm sober." It really does help to stick to friends who know my situation and are 100% supportive. Life is good.
I've been feeling sleepy and sluggish too. I've also been waking up at least 3 hours earlier, sometimes 4, then when I was drinking. I get so much more stuff done! I find myself saying "how did I get anything done when I was sleeping until 12-1pm?!" The answer is I didn't. I'm lucky my husband didn't leave my a** lol. I also drink way too much caffeine. It's starting to make me jittery. Anyway, just wanted to say I can relate.
xo