View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 02:16 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  
Deleteda

Hi all, day 4 now , had a horrible sweaty nights sleep but at least managed to get some. I've been relapsing on and off for the past few months after going five months sober. I want that time and feeling back, I felt a million times better and more positive overall. Try really really hard to make it through the first few weeks, I'd say once you get to a month it does get easier for most people.
I'm so fed up with this battle, really can't take the relapses anymore. I'm a huge binge drinker, can actually build some decent sobriety time now in between binges but eventually I relapse and binge again and its not pretty, Ill drink for 2/3 days straight through with minimal sleep, must of given myself alcohol poisoning a load of times, I then go through hellish withdrawal,( kindling is getting worse) swear I'm never doing it again, get some sober time and then binge, rinse, repeat, something has got to change I've been trying to go completely sober now for years, just struggling at the moment to see what else to do to help.
This class is filling up fast and its great to see people who have been struggling for a while as well as everyone new to sobriety.