View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 06:40 AM
  # 175 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Afternoon overs. I'm at home, first day back and had an asthma attack. Went to docs, back on steroid medication. Not sure why this isn't under control. I've been poorly on and for nearly a year in November. It's not a good time to be ill at work, either, how volatile the place is!

Anyway, taking it easy for rest of day. Will be ok now I'm on these 8 a day, all at once, prednisolone. If you hear a rattle, it's me, haha.

Fbl and wolfie, I got a series of breaking bad but I didn't get into it, the reviews are great, I'm going to have to try watching it again!

Itchy, I have no idea, the shrub is a h e b e , I hope that hasn't offended anyone, it's a name of a shrub. The rye grass looks lovely. I'm sure the deer are appreciative. I would like to grow wild flowers assorted ones, it looks so pretty, some councils grow them on roundabouts in summer and they are so cheering.

Every time I see your avatar, Fbl, I hear his voice plain as day, not out loud, but you know, in my mind. Such a distinctive voice I think. I wonder if we hear a voice to all of us. I have accents for some of us. But when you here an englishperson in America they speak the queens English but with all our accents from different parts of Great Britain not many speak the queens English, though toots might beg to differ! Lol. And Australia, I only hear one accent but I'm sure there are many varied ones.