Thread: Failure
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 04:37 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Druwyd

Hi Dee, thanks. I wasn't very clear earlier, in part as my emotions were skyrocketing all over. I'm concerned about my dad and the stroke issues of course, What really chapped my ass and flipped my gourd was the fact that my folks had apparently been hiding an ongoing health issue my mom has had, for at least the last 6 months, where, with an almost predictable degree of regularity every 3 or so weeks, she will start to have an episode that begins with her thoughts growing foggy, she becomes disoriented, her speech begins to slur and then the capacity for speech just stops. Stroke like symptoms of course, can also be an indication of a seizure focus etc. But the fact that my dad's been having a variety of recent health issues including a recent broken tibia and then the ambush news of, oh, by the way, dad just got home from the hospital but mom's not going to let that hospital bed grow cool and here's why, kind of, with alot of weaseling and evasion in the fashion it was presented and the timing led to me doing a halfway decent Sam Kinnison impression. Sigh, and I broke.