Old 08-31-2015, 08:21 AM
  # 437 (permalink)  
ardy

Hi all... Ed and I had some interesting conversations dealing with his health and drug withdrawal... yep... may I say... I still feel like I missed so much in life... he does understand a bit. not much.. he came from a family that had it all. and let him do whatever he wanted. travel money money and then the drinking and drugs... and just whatever he wanted.. me I am the oldest Sister Child Grand Daughter of so many.. had to mind my p's and q's since forever... never had much just my kids and the harder I worked the little more we had.. they have great lives and if not for my son .. Ed and I would not have a roof over our heads.. true so true... some times I really do feel that I missed a lot of life and all the whatever so many have had. its hard to think of a person with so much money and great life that they spend it on drugs and then have so many problems... jobs that pay just 10.00 or so per hour don't pay alot of bills . but we just keep trying to balance and stay afloat.. sorry my rambles as an old lady... hugs to all.. stay safe and love ardy