View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 05:23 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Richey

I'm jumpy but not quite psychotic...but when someone knocks on the door instead of ringing the bell I nearly vomit from the shock.
I'm not paranois but I DO know certain people are monitoring what I type AND monitoring the phone lines...my father used to work for the british ministry of defence and he's told me all about it.

What do I do for money? Just about anything! Apart from pan-handling, welfare, and robbing up places...I'm a sex worker...street sex worker. That's usually why you don't see me on here in the early evening :/
I can earn enough to take care of myself when I'm well enough to work...but that's getting less and less often. I puked all over this guy's seat last week and he just kept hitting me around the head over and over.
I have a place to live now. I had a big absence here because I got evicted for threatning the woman next door while high... more specifically threatning to gut her and strangle her with her own intestines :/ I'd never actually DO anything violent...but I'm pretty angry and verbal when drunk or on coke...or both.
Now I'm on welfare and just moved into a new place...it's a tiny appartment with 3 rooms but it's FREE thanks to my sympathic social worker. I wont get kicked out of this one because no one lives oppiste me and the guy below is a bigger a-hole than I could ever be. He's STILL playing his f*cking music and it's 1:30am!!!