View Single Post
Old 08-31-2015, 02:46 AM
  # 396 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Choobie look after yourself my friend, sound's like things are a bit topsy turvy, hoping your balance is restored soon!

London, it is soooooo British bank holiday weather! Peeing down! No gardening today! I am wearing my pj's drinking coffee watching desperate housewives, now that's a guilty pleasure right there! Once this episode is over, I will do the laundry, bake macaroons, iron, and then I'm off to the diy store to buy new taps for upcoming bathroom renovation, and more planters for the garden. Then might do a bit of sewing, want to make some cushion covers. Not an exciting day, but a relaxing bank holiday day.

My year 2 plan is to save money! This last year i have spent all my alcohol money on treats, it helped me to reward myself. Now i need to save for bigger better things, we want big holiday, we want to get married, and not so exciting, we need a new boiler! I also plan to be kind to myself, and to have 1 hour per week of pure me time. That may be a massage, a quiet coffee reading the paper somewhere nobody knows me, getting my nails done, going for a walk somewhere new, just 1 hour of zone out time. I will look forward to this every week, i think i will make it Fridays or Mondays. I plan to print off loads of photos that are trapped in my technology and make good old fashioned photo albums! That will be a good rainy day project, i might pick up some albums today! I have many many plans!

What are you all up to today? Hope you all have a good day xxx