View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 08:52 PM
  # 174 (permalink)  
Angie247

Thank you all again so much for the support. I am so very happy that I didn't drink. I'm tweaking my plan a little because yesterday really scared me and I was so close to throwing it all away. I'm trying to decide what to do but I've got to make some changes. Have been noticing a few things that could really lead me back to the life I had before and I can't let that happen. One thing is not participating as much on here anymore. That will change and I will be more active on here but hopefully not annoying. I'm going to participate more in the (awesome) class of April again too. My eating habits really were bad this weekend and I was just lazy too. I feel much better about myself when I'm eating healthier and more active so tomorrow it starts back up. Just going to write down a lot of what I need to do and keep at it. It really scares me to know how close I came to drinking. If I had then I know I would either still be drinking now or fighting withdrawals and that idea really depresses me. Today is 125 days sober. I will fight this thing.