View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 07:28 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  
Soberwolf
Do your best

Aw thanks Sadie feeling so positive about work I'm having no problem going outside and after talking to my therapist thursday and her saying there is help to get me back into work or college leading to university which im still thinking about but I am looking for work in the meantime I left a msg with the team after my therapist rang me with their details but i havnt had a call yet so will phone them tuesday after bank holiday

Something has changed in me my agoraphobia is non existent at this time so want to keep adding to the positivity but realise there has to be balance I have to pace myself

for instant after I got back from shopping I realised I had some blood on the back of my socks from my blisters yet me and mrs sw are talking about going for a walk shortly lol

I think il be working or studying very very shortly & the best thing is I feel I can leave the house to do it without having panic attacks constantly throughout the day suffering in silence

That's part of the change in me that I'm loving anyone who knows me knows I'm not lazy or anything I'm glad I'm going to able to prove that but more importantly buy for floors for the house and a holiday would be a dream

Turned reality