Old 08-29-2015, 05:23 AM
  # 222 (permalink)  
ItWillBeWorthIt

Good Morning Everyone!

I have been enjoying learning more and more about marketing my business on G+, Twitter, Pintrest, FB business pages and LinkedIn. Social media networking is always moving forward with new ideas to learn to increase your business exposure. I really LOVE it... and it really has been working. I get so involve in this now that my brain is focused.

I had so many regrets when thinking back to wasting days and days by drinking or being sick from drinking when I could have spend the days doing more productive or body and mind helping stuff. I just try to focus on today and that is a WHOLE lot of great stuff going on.

Another thing I really regret is spending money on drinking poison... it was just stupid of me. I regret relapsing after 7 years and after 5 years but at the same time I have learned SO much from my sober time and know that I do have a choice to drink or not... and I choose not to drink. I really don't want to have any more regrets... the past has got me to this point and I really love working on my body and mind to make me feel better. Being in a sober World never gets old, there are just so many positives about it.

By writing down what i am grateful for each morning and evening and making sure it is authentic has really help with forgiveness and regrets.

Wishing you all a Wonderful Weekend.

Chat later!