View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 10:50 PM
  # 154 (permalink)  
Angie247

I just looked it up. 122 days sober. That's 4 months without a drop of alcohol. Have not had any major cravings in the last few days. I'm just having some (PAWS?) issues. I am having a little problem with thinking I'm saying one word but out comes another word. It's nothing major but has happened several times in the last couple weeks. Like I asked the waitress for salad but meant soup. It might be nothing but it's happened more in the last couple of weeks than normal.

I've been trying to eat healthier and I 've been walking a lot more than I have in a long time. Kinda messed myself up by getting on the scale today and I had not lost anything in the last week or so but I have lost 15 pounds total. However, I want to do this slow and in a healthy way so it will stay off. I'm not in any rush and I know I've lost inches too. My energy level is a lot better.

Another thing is that I'm having a problem with typing out comments to people on SR. My mind always second guesses and I'm afraid of saying something wrong although that would never be my intention, I want to be supportive and I'll keep working on that.

Work is going well. I'm getting trained on something new in a few weeks. I'm excited and I hope that I can do it well and catch on quick.

Hope everyone is doing well. SR means so much to me and I hope to get over my issues and start responding more. I'm on here several times a day and I really like it here,