View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 05:05 PM
  # 310 (permalink)  
letitgo

BBB i had no idea what cinder toffee was.

Glad your ok angd1978.

Have a great vacation Key!

Does anyone know which Allan Car book to get? The kindle says Carr has 3 books on alcohol. Which title is it?

Been thinking alot about HALT. That is my life on the road to a T.
Hungry- i have no kitchen and stuck eating out
Angry- i do get cranky siting in traffic or when things out of my control go wrong. Working long hours everyday for 2-3 weeks in a row. It becames difficult to shed stress and easier to become angry.
Lonely- all alone for a few weeks at a time. Miss my home and family.
Tired- in a different time zone and its hard to sleep in a hotel bed. Sounds and smells are different.
Since this is my first trip going sober i have implemented some new rules for myself.
Hungry- went straight to the store and got some groceries and food. Packing my lunch and extra snacks in case my blood sugar gets low.
Angry- Serenity. I honestly dont know how anyone could live and drive on the east coast usa or any major city. I am just trying to be accepting and take my time. I can only do and control so much. (So happy i am not in NYC honking constantly drove me crazy)
Lonley- been calling my wife and kids. Called my brother the other day. Checking in on fb and sr.
Tired- resting at night but taking a walk. Trying to get into excercising be we will see. An hour a head and i cant sleep until.midnight here. Accepting the fact i will be tired.
I would like to go sight seeing or catch a game/movie. I am sure i will figure something out this weekend. Happy to be on the road. I did a well a few times last year before caving. Have a great one!