View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 07:40 PM
  # 162 (permalink)  
Brian316

Hello, sorry about my delayed response. Chief, if you are still around- I got the Uwell Crown tank! Recommend that one, you probably already know about it, it's my best vaping experience so far. It has a .25 coil that just drips with flavor at 90 watts and a nickel coil I am vaping right now which is starting to break in. I recommend it to you as well dwtbd, it'd be great compliment to your mod as well. It does have an RBA which is sold seperately and I don't own it but I've heard mixed reviews.
Anyway, lovingit, like I said these were odd. When I first started vaping I had these miscellaneous aches and pains, like muscle cramps and then got sidelined by a bad cold with a high fever for an evening. I was told at the time that was part of the Nicotine detoxification process. A few months ago, I was sub ohming pretty hard. Chain-vaping this Aspire Atlantis at 70-80 watts every day. Suddenly I became really ill. High fever with the chills and pain in my left side every time I took a breath. Honestly thought it was either my lungs from the vaping or pancreas from my years of alcohol abuse. It hurt to breath for about 48 hours and I was coughing up blood for a few days. Eventually, thankfully! after about 5 days it went away. Haven't had a problem since but I'd never experienced anything like that before. And it may not be at all vape related. Actually I've had more intense bouts of illness sober than when I was drinking. Guess like the hangovers, I just got used to feeling like death warmed over 24/7 so maybe I didn't really notice if I had a legitimate virus in my system. Glad to be a sober non-smoker today!!