View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 03:01 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
greeneyed

I spent most of the other day on here reading, it was new first day sober and I knew I wasn't going to feel like getting out of bed and this gave me lots of inspiration. I have for years jokingly said I have ADHD and I say the...Squirrel thing all the time as do my friends but I didn't want to ask my therapist, who I have only been seeing a few months and relapsed a couple of times that I thought that I didn't want her to think I was wanting Adderall, which is a drug I often abuse. Now don't get me wrong a small part of me thought that would be fun having an Rx for that but the rest of me knows that would get me in so much trouble. Well after reading on here the other night I did some research about addiction, BPT (which I am diagnosed with) and I seem to check almost all of the traits. But I also wonder if its me when I'm taking something most of my adult life I have been an alcoholic and taken drugs. I am going to talk to my therapist tomorrow about the length of time I need in sobriety before we can take a look at it. Thanks for everyone's insight on this