View Single Post
Old 08-25-2015, 06:05 AM
  # 385 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Mornin' Miscreants...

Welp, I'm saving all kinda Money by not flying back to China where I did some Biz. The Air 'round here is every bit as crappy as the worst Air there. Surreal. The Fires West/NW of us are the cause, and my Sinuses are sure the worse for it. A non-issue vs. losing a House out there, or Forests. Or, Animal Habitat...

Whatever Internal Light Switch made me lust for me Drinking flipped off, so to speak. I was doing things last week, like being out by a Lake by Oh Dark Thirty, or starting a Campfire before Dawn. Even if my motivation was to finally have some quiet before the 4 yappy Broads camping adjacent got up and starting talking nonstop. So many words. So much time...

Da Wife stills acts - or did - as though hitting one of many local Wineries is still an option. My strategy is to wait until the actual pending 'opportunity' arises, and then spell out why it's not an option. Plenty of times, it just never actually comes up. I'm sure I'm sending out Vibes Of Deep Disinterest. This Mule's hind Leg Brakes then set firm, cuz there just ain't no way itza happenin'. I'm confident she got way bent with various Gal Palz last week while Solo, and that's a great outlet strategy for us both. I just don't have any 'Jones' left for Drinking. It went the way of Nursing Home Sex Drive.

So, with a blood red/orange smokey Sunrise happenin' right now, I wish a Torqued-up Tuesday to all!

Check out this opening Camera Pan Shot from The Stone Age...

- 'Colours' ~ Donovan ~ Live -