View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 10:03 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Arbor I remember those nights. It's scary when they cry for a long time, and you don't know whether they're just crying because they're tired or if it's some terrible, life-threatening situation. I tried to be cool, but I ended up calling the nurse line about 1000 times. Hang in there, you're doing great.

It sounds like they are getting the fire under control quickly. Thank god! I feel so bad for my mom, she's traumatized already, and it just keeps happening. But bad things come in threes, right? So we should be done now.

Anyway, I'm on another tea spree, and I've found a couple of random UK brands at the discount stores I frequent. I've never seen them before, and I'm wondering if you Australian folks have them where you are - Pukka and Clipper. The internet tells me they are fairly standard grocery store brands in the UK, but they are all organic with no artificial junk. I'm all for that. Plus they were pretty cheap. I bought several flavors of each to try, and I'm enjoying them so far. Just wondering if anyone else is familiar with them. I love trying new things, even if they're just other countries' versions of the same stuff we have here.

Best to you all.