View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 10:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
abuseddaughter

tired of the tears

for days I have tried to figure out which of my friends I can talk to about what is going on in my family and i am so embarrassed by what has happened here that I looked for an online forum and found this one.

short story long? I am almost 46 years old - 1 year, 1 month 2 weeks ago I decided to take a break from drinking - i was a bottle of wine a night drinker... but i knew I needed to stop drinking like that and try to drink in moderation, and my husband was praying that i would quit. you never knew which girl you were gonna get at the bottom of that bottle - either fun and happy or mean as mean can get.

I only intended to take a break for about a week. as the days rolled on i realized God had literally delivered me from drinking all together - wasnt in my plan but it was in His.

today, my family calls me HOLIER THAN THO because I FOUND GOD. first off, i never lost Him. but anyway, my mother got drunk on friday night and has done her damnest to get everyoen in my famly to hate me, even going so far as to try to get my kids to turn against me.

They finally broke me and put me into tears the last 2 days. I have had to block them from every site I am part of - i tried to block their cell numbers but it didnt work. my brother is threatening me and myu son - my some is continualy throwing fuel on the fire - my brother and I have had 1 fight in our whole adult life. Im pretty sure i will never talk to my mother or brother again. the things that were said were flat out disgusting. i am embarrased to be a part of that bloodline. has this happened to anyone else??