View Single Post
Old 06-11-2005, 04:54 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
kckman
knucklehead

Hope I know how painfull life can be. I have been living it now for 45 years. One thing I have learned is sometimes you have to move on from people you love especially when trying to hold on to them is pulling you down. It is never easy letting love go. I have been on both sides I have left people I have loved and people who I have loved have left me. Either way I experienced great unbearible pain. Somehow things tend to work out generally. Anyway this has been true for me.

Turning to alcohol/cocaine you know full well is not going to make the situation any better. It is not going to bring him back. It is going to hurt you. Cocaine and Alcohol are both addictive and drugs and being an addict may include being addicted to the legal drug alcohol.

Hope I am praying for you. I believe that you have the strenght to turn this around and to let it go. It does take time and you have got to give it the time it is going to take. You have some work to do now so get busy. I believe that God is with you always. So give this problem to God. God is with you now feel Gods presence in your life. Let God help you.

Last edited by kckman; 06-11-2005 at 04:56 AM. Reason: oops