View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 07:41 PM
  # 185 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Least, happy birthday!

I don't think Mrs. B would want to wait for my bday of November 24. She'll be ready by then for sure.

Gilmer, a fellow Sagittarius. That Della is a Scorpio. Hmm. Enjoy your weekend. Sounds awesome to me. Have fun.

I went to an AA meeting and then picked up my kids at my parents. When I got home Mr. Ruby informed me that he was going out for a couple of beers. Wtf? Are we in crazy land? He was out last night. He did the same crap before I relapsed last time. He can moderate his drinking because he's not really an alcoholic, he's a crack addict but telling me that I can't drink because I'm an alcoholic. I didn't set out to prove him wrong, I just decided that I wanted to squish the fear and pain by drinking. What a freaking jerk. I'd use stronger language but there are ladies present. He just got back. He'll be our the door for his DOC soon enough. :-(

Brynn, hang in there. I see absolutely nothing wrong in being glad your BF will be gone. Absolutely nothing.

Good for you Sao. Get 'em!

Tetra, enjoy your weekend. A good meal is always a welcome thing. I'm with you on gaining weight after quitting. I was skeletal. A few pounds aren't a bad thing.

I have to try not to pick a fight with husband. What a stupid thing to do. I can't drink to show him. I'll be hanging close to here this weekend