View Single Post
Old 08-21-2015, 05:16 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
venuscat

I guess it's all part of this thing Mark, and one of the reasons we check in with each other and stay mindful. Cravings come up. Sure, there can be triggers, but sometimes it feels like it's out of thin air. The beauty is we don't have to listen to these random thoughts; we have choices. And each other, of course, and that is a wonderful blessing.

The only stuff I know about government regulations is in relation to aged-care.
And I know how crazy that stuff was to work through. And frustrating.
Ironically, after changing my mind a few times, I am now considering going back into it. If I can make it work financially, there is no more rewarding job for me...I am looking into it again today.

I admire how hard you have worked to provide for your family Mark, and I hope you are proud of yourself. You really should be. All of you are pretty amazing in fact. Wonderful careers, and exceptional parents.

Lobster sandwiches huh, not something I have heard of before. Glad you enjoyed your dinner phoebe!

I looked up Preen again Arbor, and it does seem to be safe for dogs as long as you keep them away from the treatment until the granules are watered. Sorry about that, but after working in a Veterinary Clinic for years, I am very cautious. I saw a lot of very sick animals.

Can't wait to see happy kid birthday pics form Briar's house tomorrow!!!

Where is Conquest?

Love to all of you. ♥