View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 04:42 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Cool pix, Ruby - thanks for sharing. Sure is strange out there, ostriches and buffalo, rolling hills, and very cool walking paths! I'm guessing the kids loved it and the parents did too. Glad you're getting back to Chicago tonight, that last Indiana stretch is always so darn long! Drive safe, at least you'll miss Chicago rush hour.

Another 'normal' weekend for me planned. Except I have my Fantasy Football draft with my buddies (online of course) on Saturday. Going to be a 2-3 hour affair, I'm sure. My lady friend wants to come over, I said she's welcome to but I'll be in football mode. I remember the old days of getting smashed with this group during the fantasy football draft. One of the "penalties" for taking too long to make your pick was to do a shot! The room would chant "shot", "shot", "shot" to boot. Gee, wonder why I participate online these days instead of in person? About half of the guys are doing so online, while the other 6 get together and drink. Guess who won the league last year? This sober guy, that's who. Thousand bucks I took home.

Been working outside this week. It's been a nice change of pace from my desk inside.