View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 06:59 PM
  # 182 (permalink)  
letitgo

My pink cloud has passed for now.

Been feelin anxious, down and hopeless all week. I think it's from the chantix so I have discontinued it. My goal is to just not drink or smoke everyday. Anxieties snowball and I had an I don't give crap moment yesterday. Could have gone either way. Took my anxiety meds and I was still panicking for an hour it felt like. Probably 20-30 mins real time. I went to my back up Plan and went for a drive to cool down.

Anyway I thought I would share as cravings or feelings can come out of nowhere.

I am glad everyone is doing well. I am not an only child.

I agree with you tooshabby. I really appreciate reveryone's posts and support.

Bbb thanks for the daily smart share.

I also thought about waking up and regretting where I am. I am great full to be where I am. After reading soberwolfss post on the two wolves I have a better perspective. It's been so tough with a child that has physical special needs, another child that needed 2 surgeries before he turned one and medical bills piling up. The drink made me forget about all this for a few hours. So I feel sorry for myself. Poor me and my family. I am feeding the wrong wolf. People are way worse off so I read my grattitude list and it makes me feel better. Sorry trying to sort through a ton of stuff and probably shouldn't post on a public forum but I think it will make me feel better to get it off my chest.

Have a great night!!