View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 11:13 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Crysalis

Originally Posted by Anna View Post
I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.

Have you considered not going to the wedding and instead, focusing on you and your recovery? It sounds like the trip with the boyfriend and the wedding itself will be difficult for you. As others have said, focus on staying sober and the relationship issues can be dealt with later with a clear head.
Thanks Anna

I have to go to the wedding - I am the bridesmaid - the only one - and the dress is bought - the flights and hotels - we leave tomorrow morning. I couldn't do that to my best friend.

You and DD are right clearing my head and sorting my issues might make things clearer in the long run, its just a lot on my mind right now - it's hard to take.

Thank you Axiom I should be taking care of myself - I haven't eaten yet today and am so mad I don't really want to - but yeah Ill eat a piece of toast or something before I look at my work again.

Having all this stress is what provoked my drinking, the stress won't be going away but the drinking can, maybe it will help. Am just very frustrated atm - thanks to all of you who have replied - it really helped x