Old 08-16-2015, 10:38 PM
  # 420 (permalink)  
ZaBoozer

Good morning all,

It is Monday, the start of a new week for me and day one hundred and thirty three. It was a nice warm weekend. I definitely think that winter is leaving us. She is on her way to the north. Business first.

Physically I am great. I did have issues with sleeping last night. I think the problem is that my mind is working overtime. I slept well once I did get to sleep, but kept waking up every few hours. Most irritating. I ate very well the weekend. I am very impressed. I even spoiled myself and drank quite a few of my coffees.

Mentally I am sharp. I spent the whole weekend working on the business plan. I read through a lot of other plans to get an idea what the whole thing involves. I must say - I am very proud of the mission statement that I came up with. I actually made quite a bit of progress - I have managed to complete about eleven of the ninety odd sections. I also started on the web site for the new company. I think it is looking good. I am going to have to pass all this on to the EB so that she can check everything and fix up all the wording.

Emotionally I am ok. The weekend was not as bad as I expected. I still have my moments and found myself wanting to smash the TV at one stage. I don't think I should have watched that movie. Sometimes, everything just seems to remind you of that person. One foot in front of the other.

Well, who knows what news this week will bring. It is depressing listening to the radio on the way to work. There is not much that I can do about that though. There are positives though, everything with my business idea is coming together nicely. The hard part is still ahead - raising the capital. I am confident however that this will not be too much of an issue.

Time for a cup of tar and a cigarette.

Be safe and be strong.

Cheers,

ZAB