View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 12:39 PM
  # 100 (permalink)  
DitzyDandelion

Exercise is something I need to start getting into I think. The bike will take a while as I need to save for the gear and the CBT of course. Long term goals don't do a soul any harm though . So jealous you can have a soak. No bath in this flat and in the past a long bath with a book has always been one of my biggest go to stress reliefs. I really miss it. Was my little escape place from when I was quite young. May see if I can find some stand up comedy to watch this eve. A good giggle would do me a world of good.

Thanks for the kind words as well I guess I can look back and know I have been though some far worse times in my life and I always bounced back. This only hit me so hard as it started when I was in a really bad place so that little speck of happiness consumed my whole world to the point of obsession. Overall I am still better off than I was a few months ago by a looooooooooooooooong way. A bit wonders whether my subconscious played me and only fell for him to get me out of there. Cause I kind of knew he'd still feel that way when I got in touch. Perhaps he was simply meant to be the escape route rather than my future. I know staying in a relationship straight off like that would not have ended well. Even without all the pressure the circumstances added. Hmmm. Oh well best not to overthink it or I will drive my noodle brain crazy. Onward and upwards.