View Single Post
Old 08-16-2015, 10:16 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Refiner

The part that he still has his dating profile active and has never openly communicated where he stands in the relationship and the eye contact thing is making my hinky meter go off a bit, Liz. I fell hard for the first guy I hooked up with (also had online dating profile) after my divorce. He would also not talk about where he stood in our relationship but would blurt things out like "I'll bet we will be a fine looking couple together when we're old!" He also remained active online and I even uncovered, once he did take his profile down, that he had others up elsewhere under different alias' and sites. Be careful he's not looking for a woman caretaker for both him and his kids (I don't need to look at your homework if Liz already has). What's the story behind his previous marriage dissolving? Is his mother still alive? What is his relationship with his mother? From what I learned from "first guy", my first thing with new men was to see how they treat(ed) and felt about their mothers - THAT is they key IMO!