View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 08:22 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Welp ~

Linked below is 5:30 of your Life on the InterWeb that - for once - you won't wish you had back from feeling as if you wasted time watching something. A Gold Medal-winning Performance of Synchronized Swimming to Led Zep. Fee_nominal!

- Synchronized Swimming Competition -

Da Wife got thrown into the Pool at about age 4 to start Swimming, and make the Olympics. That didn't happen, but Synchronized Swimming, and teaching at the HS Pool later in Life, did. As did a few 'private' Swimming Soirees at night in the HS Pool with me after we met. Fine Memories, dem ones...

Within the last week, a bit of sad News Trivia was that the search for a missing Russian Free Style Deepsea Diver was called off. He had won numerous Competitions for the depth of his Dives sans any Breathing Apparatus. According to the Story, he could hold his Breath for 9 minutes!

We went out last night to hear some Music in a local Park. The expected Alcohol and [legal] Pot in darkness. I'm pleased to tell any Noobs here that these Scenarios can become giant non-issues over time, as was the case yesterday. Stellar People Watching. Even Hippies with Hookahs.

I did run across this Pic of Sao in the Sartorial Splendor of his new Suit. Fetching, eh?-)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Pee Wee.jpg (50.9 KB, 51 views)