View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 01:55 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

LB - looks like you're trying to log in on your phone. I can't do that either - I have no idea how people can type these long sentences and thoughtful ideas and post with a tiny smartphone...I can barely do it with a full keyboard and laptop!

Busiest week of the year at the old "virtual office". Luckily working from home means I can escape for a 3pm nap (in 10 minutes) immediately after my day is over.

Was hoping to get my car back this week but it's looking like the fix-date has been pushed back. Mechanics here in Guatemala do things a little differently, we don't have "CarX" or major chains, we just have local guys working out of their own shops. Therefore, jobs can get pushed back and delayed pretty easily...or, on the flip side, things can sometimes get done super fast! I've been on both sides of the coin now. Such is life.

Welcome new folks. Tetra, things will be alright - it sure isn't fun to have to sit and wait for news of relatives in hospital though, that's for sure. Been there, and it's the worst. So sorry to hear of the troubles, but you have a good solid attitude. Good on you!