View Single Post
Old 08-08-2015, 09:44 PM
  # 151 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

It is HOT!

Wolf,
You asked about the evening temps, here is a weather forecast showing tomorrow's 105°F (40.55C), Monday's 106°F (41.11°C), Tuesday's 104°F (40°C), and we finally get cooler weather Wednesday as it cools to 100°F (37.77°C). The lows for each night is listed under each days temp. Click here: Weather in Shreveport - AccuWeather Forecast for LA 71107
It ranges from 78°F (25.5°C) to 81°F (27.22°C) for the nightly low. But evenings are also cool in the 90s - NOT!

I would go back to the unusual flooding rains now! We are back to too hot and no rain again like the drought I thought we were over finally.

Toots, you can always put more clothes on in the cold. Once you are nekkid in heat you can't get any nekkider. Getting nekkid insures you get brought to a cooler air conditioned jail cell however. On the other hand, I have five more fingers.

Mags !

Saskia,
Nice to meet you! Yes it is nice to not hunger for alcohol anymore and be happy with it.

Resolute,
Me too on Monty and Benny, as well my all time favorite from the BBC old days was "Waiting For God." Stephanie Cole is spectacular as Diana as is Graham Crowden as Tom.

MB! Hey glad you're hanging with us in sobriety.

Hi Drake!