View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 09:15 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
mystified
love is the answer

I'm grateful that I always miss this thread rolling over because it means I'm sleeping. Thank you Dee for your unfailing service. I hope you're back to full health soon.

It's my favourite time of day again. 5am. I'm hearing the birds beginning to go about their business and I'm curled up under a blanket with you and my coffee while I wait for the sun to come up.

Life is good. I've been sober for 144 days, not long in the bigger scheme of things but I owe it all to you friends. Well, not all, I give my hp credit also. My daily commitment to sobriety remains a constant despite the ups and downs in my life and I want to share with those reading this who are struggling: it gets better. You will hear it over and over from others with longer sober stretches than I have, it really DOES get better. Don't give up on yourself. Dont give up because it is WORTH it and so are you.

Congratulations to the milestoners. Prayers and loving kindness for anyone struggling and a big old for anyone who needs one.

24 more philosophical hours please.

Love you all